Simple Admit Instructions
Completing Your Online Patient Pre-Admission
Memorial Hermann Surgery Center Southwest offers patients the convenience and privacy of a secure, online registration process. If you are a new patient to our center, please go online today to complete your registration using the login information below. You will be asked about your health history, medications, and previous surgeries. If you are a returning patient, please update your online form. It’s important to complete or update your online registration as soon as possible so that your medical team will have time to review your information prior to your visit. We will call you if we have any questions or concerns. We look forward to seeing you soon!
1. Go online to: www.mhsc-sw.com
2. Go to: “PATIENT REGISTRATION” or CLICK HERE
3. Enter your password: MHSW713NEW
1. Click the web page link in the email. You will be redirected to a login page.
2. At the login page, your Access Token will be entered automatically.
3. Enter your date of birth using the “MM/DD/YYYY” format.
4. After entering your Date of Birth, click “Resume”. You can then review and modify your most recent health history form.
If you printed or saved your login instructions:
1. Go online to: memorialhermannsouthwest.simpleadmit.com
2. Follow the link: “Patients Start Here.”
3. Enter your secure Access Token that you saved or printed.
4. Enter your date of birth using the “MM/DD/YYYY” format.
5. After entering your Access Token and Date of Birth, click “Resume”. You can then review and modify your most recent health history form.
*Please note, you would only have the Access Token if you have previously completed the online pre-admission form and either printed or saved your Access Token or entered your e-mail address requesting that the token be emailed to you. The token is sent to the e-mail address you provided. If you no longer have your Access Token, please contact the facility at (713) 343-3100.